Bharat Book introduces a report "Chocolate Market in India to 2016 "The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Chocolate category in India, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Chocolate category in India, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector, latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions in the sector. Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns – how consumers’ changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
“Chocolate Market in India to 2016″ provides detailed data on market dynamics in the Indian Chocolate category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence’s research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Chocolate sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
“Chocolate Market in India to 2016″ provides you with the following:
• Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
• Historic and forecast segmentation by value and volume.
• Distribution channel data by value.
• Profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector.
• Latest news covering the Confectionery sector in India.
• Latest mergers & acquisitions activity in the Confectionery sector in India.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Chocolate category in India.
• Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
• Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
• Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in India Confectionery sector.
• Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers & acquisitions activity in the sector.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category Definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Exchange Rates
1.2.5 Methodology Summary
2 India Chocolate Category Value
2.1 Chocolate Category Value 2007-11
2.2 Chocolate Category Value Forecast, 2012-16
3 India Chocolate Category Volume
3.1 Chocolate Category Volume 2007-11
3.2 Chocolate Category Volume Forecast, 2012-16
4 India Chocolate Segmentation by Value
4.1 Chocolate Segmentation by Value, 2007-11
4.2 Chocolate Segmentation Forecast by Value, 2012-16
5 India Chocolate Segmentation by Volume
5.1 Chocolate Segmentation by Volume, 2007-11
5.2 Chocolate Segmentation Forecast by Volume, 2012-16
6 India Chocolate Distribution Channel Data
6.1 Chocolate Distribution Channel Data by Value, 2008-11
7 Profiles of Companies Active in India Confectionery Sector
7.1 Lotus Chocolate Company Limited
To know more about this reports, please visit our website : http://www.bharatbook.com/food-market-research-reports/chocolate-market-in-india-to-2016.html
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blogs: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Sandhy Nair|
|Street:||Office No.810, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Plot No. 39/2, Sector-30A,Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703|
|Phone:||+ 91 22 27810772|
|Fax:||+ 91 22 27812290|
|Tags:||Beverages, food, India, market research reports|