Bharat Book introduces a report "Conditioner Market in India to 2016 "The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Conditioner category in India, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level.
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Conditioner category in India, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Haircare sector, latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions in the sector. Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns – how consumers’ changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
“Conditioner Market in India to 2016″ provides detailed data on market dynamics in the Indian Conditioner category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence’s research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Conditioner sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
“Conditioner Market in India to 2016″ provides you with the following:
• Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
• Historic and forecast segmentation by value and volume.
• Distribution channel data by value.
• Profiles of companies active in the Haircare sector.
• Latest news covering the Haircare sector in India.
• Latest mergers & acquisitions activity in the Haircare sector in India.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Conditioner category in India.
• Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
• Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
• Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in India Haircare sector.
• Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers & acquisitions activity in the sector.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category Definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Exchange Rates
1.2.5 Methodology Summary
2 India Conditioner Category Value
2.1 Conditioner Category Value 2007-11
2.2 Conditioner Category Value Forecast, 2012-16
3 India Conditioner Category Volume
3.1 Conditioner Category Volume 2007-11
3.2 Conditioner Category Volume Forecast, 2012-16
4 India Conditioner Segmentation by Value
4.1 Conditioner Segmentation by Value, 2007-11
4.2 Conditioner Segmentation Forecast by Value, 2012-16
5 India Conditioner Segmentation by Volume
5.1 Conditioner Segmentation by Volume, 2007-11
5.2 Conditioner Segmentation Forecast by Volume, 2012-16
6 India Conditioner Distribution Channel Data
6.1 Conditioner Distribution Channel Data by Value, 2008-11
7 Profiles of Companies Active in India Haircare Sector
To know more about this reports, please visit our website : http://www.bharatbook.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports/conditioner-market-in-india-to-2016.html
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/BharatBook
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/bharat-book/3a/98/512
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Issued By:||Sandhy Nair|
|Street:||Office No.810, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Plot No. 39/2, Sector-30A,Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703|
|Phone:||+ 91 22 27810772|
|Fax:||+ 91 22 27812290|
|Tags:||India, market research reports|