Aarkstore.in announces Latest report -Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 - Activity
Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 – Activity
Published Date : 30 September 2012
Pages : 82
3500 – PDF | $ 7000 – Site Licence | $ 10500 – Enterprise License
Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 – Activity in Latin America Expected to Drive Expenditure in the Future
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 – Activity in Latin America Expected to Drive Expenditure in the Future”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the offshore drilling market in the Americas and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major players in the region. The report provides forecasts for the offshore drilling industry in the Americas region to 2016. The report also provides segmental forecasts of the offshore drilling market in the Americas region by water depth and highlights the major countries in the region. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges in the offshore drilling market in the region. An analysis of the competitive scenario, data on the offshore wells and drilling expenditure in the region are also provided for each of the market segments.
- Overview and analysis of the offshore drilling industry of Americas
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2016
- Analysis and forecasts of offshore wells drilled and offshore drilling expenditure
- Provides country-specific data analysis of the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, and Argentina
- Analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry of Americas
- Analyzes the competitive scenario in the offshore drilling industry of the Americas
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the offshore drilling industry in Americas.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Americas.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the offshore drilling industry of Americas.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the offshore drilling industry in Americas.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies using key insights from the major current and expected business developments with regard to the American offshore drilling industry.
Table Of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
3 Introduction to the Offshore Drilling Industry 10
3.1 Significance of Offshore Drilling and Major Offshore Areas in the Americas 10
3.2 Impact of the Offshore Exploration Business on the Offshore Drilling Business 10
3.3 Importance of Various Local Government and Private Regulations Influencing the Offshore Exploration and Drilling Business 10
3.4 Offshore Drilling Business Development and Key Bid Evaluation Criteria [BEC] 11
3.4.1 Technical Suitability 11
3.4.2 Price 11
3.4.3 Availability 11
3.5 The Offshore Drilling Industry and Its Role as a Part of the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Value Chain 11
3.6 Types of Rig and Support Services 12
3.6.1 Mobile Bottom Supported Rigs 12
3.6.2 Floating Rigs 12
3.6.3 Key Technologies Used as Supporting Mechanisms in Floating Rigs 13
3.6.4 Subsea Production and Processing Systems 13
3.7 Offshore Drilling Technology Concepts 14
3.7.1 Exploratory Wells 14
3.7.2 Appraisal Wells 14
3.7.3 Development Wells 14
3.7.4 Deepwater Drilling 14
3.7.5 Rotary Drilling Procedures 14
More related reports :
Biodefense Industry – Market to Benefit from Federal Funding such as the BIO EDEP Fund to Support Security Plans
E-waste Management Market to 2020 – Expansion of Domestic Electronics Sector to Drive Asia Pacific Growth Despite Ban on Illegal Exports from Developed Countries
Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Market in Top Seven Countries to 2018 – Next Generation Quadrivalent Vaccines to Dominate the Market by Offering Broader Protection via Single Dose
Top 10 Wind Turbine Manufacturing Companies – Vestas Continues to Dominate as Emerging Chinese Players Provide Stiff Competition to Global Leaders
Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in India, China and South Korea – Regulatory Framework, Infrastructure Support and Discovery Funding Create an Environment Conducive to Growth
For More details about above & other Reports plz contact :
Contact: Marketing team
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Tags:||drilling, offshore, Regulations|