Tricorona AB (Tricorona) is a carbon emission investing and trading company. The company focuses on environmentally related market instruments through trading and investments in certified emission reductions (CERs). It also serves the corporate demand for climate risk management and strategy development as well as voluntary carbon off setting. Tricorona is also involved in brokerage of electricity contracts, electricity certificates and electric power in the deregulated Nordic power market; and voluntary climate neutralization among companies and private individuals. The companys main business concept is to build the portfolio consisting of large number of Kyoto protocol clean development mechanism (CDM) and joint implementation (JI) projects, and to sell the associated emission allowances to European industries.The companys global operations spread across Europe, Australia, the US, Japan, China and Singapore.Tricorona is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
The company focus is to enter into contracts with project owners to develop CDM projects and buy the CERs that is generated during the life time of the project, providing the owner a guaranteed income stream. It offers Project Design Document (PDD) development and financing of CDM related costs.
Tricorona AB Key Recent Developments
Mar 14, 2011: Tricorona Receives Gold Standard Certification For Huadian Kulun CDM Wind Project In China
Tricorona AB – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/aarkstoredotcom
ListFree.org: Embedded data.