Aarkstore announce a new report "Offshore Marine Management - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" through its vast collection of market research report.
Offshore Marine Management (OMM) is a marine solutions providing company, based in the UK. Its products include subsea cables, cable accessories and cable terminators. OMM offers services including cable protection, project support and supply, consulting, engineering, field installation, cable installation and subsea inspection and protection. The company serves contractors, submarine cable owners, cable installers, power engineers, CAD operators, route design engineers and other parties in the telecommunication, defense, power and oil and gas industry. It has its presence in the UK, the US, Singapore, Dubai, Panama and Germany. OMM is headquartered in Bristol, England, the UK.
The company focuses on developing its service category. Recently, the company developed new meteorological mast concept that reduces costs for offshore wind developers. It also launched a personnel management company called Main Source Offshore People LTD.
Offshore Marine Management Key Recent Developments
Aug 13, 2012: OMM Appoints Klaus Klingelholler As Managing Director
Jun 18, 2012: Offshore Marine Group Launches New Personnel Company
May 31, 2012: OMM Completes Preparation Work For Prysmian Powerlink Off Germany
Apr 30, 2012: Offshore Marine Management Appoints Ian Gaitch As Business Development Director
Apr 12, 2012: Offshore Marine Management Appoints Ian Gaitch As New Business Development Director
Offshore Marine Management – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/aarkstoredotcom
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Tags:||Corporate Strategy, Key Information, Key Manufacturing Facilities, opportunities, Overview, strengths, SWOT, SWOT analysis, threats, weaknesses|