Timminco Limited (Timminco) produces and sells silicon metal and solar grade silicon products for electronics, chemical, aluminum, and solar industries. It offers chemical grade silicon metal for use in the application of various consumer products, such as sealants, rubber, fluids, lubricants, textiles, and cosmetics; electronics grade silicon metal for use in electronics, including computer chip wafers, semiconductors, solar cells, and fiber optic cables, as well as in pharmaceutical substrates and tires; and aluminum grade silicon metal for use as an alloying agent in aluminum primarily used for automobile components. The company also provides other silicon metal products comprising silica fumes used as an ingredient in cement for marine structures or bridge foundations, and as a thermal insulator; and dross and silicon-containing slags used in iron foundries/steel industries. In addition, it offers a patented metallurgical-based process to purify silicon metal into solar grade silicon for the manufacture of wafers and cells for solar energy systems. Timminco’s operations are spread across North and South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions. Timminco is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
Timminco Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 09, 2012: Timminco Common Shares To Be Delisted From TSX
Jan 03, 2012: Timminco Announces CCAA Filing
Nov 08, 2011: Timminco Reports Revenues Of CAD28.6m In Q3 2011
Aug 31, 2011: Timminco Announces Management Changes
Aug 09, 2011: Timminco Announces New CEO And Management Changes
Timminco Limited – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/aarkstoredotcom
ListFree.org: Embedded data.