Aarkstore announce a new report "Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" through its vast collection of market research report.
Quanta Services, Inc. (Quanta) is a national provider of specialty contracting services. It delivers solutions to diverse industrial customers including natural gas, electric power, oil and telecommunication and distrubution systems. It also caters to wireline and wireless telecommunications networks used for video, data and voice transmission. The company offers services such as design, installation, repair and maintenance and upgradation of infrastructure. It also provides various ancillary services to commercial, industrial and governmental organisations. Quanta’s electric power transmission, distribution and substation services are powered by the electric service contractors in the industry. The company has operations in the US and Canada. Quanta is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Quanta Services, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2012: Quanta Services Reports 2012 Third Quarter Results
Sep 11, 2012: Quanta Services Selected To Rebuild 66 Miles Of 345,000 V Power Line In Corpus Christi, Texas
Aug 28, 2012: Quanta Services Awarded Contract By SCE For Eldorado-Ivanpah Transmission Project
Aug 02, 2012: Quanta Services Reports Revenue Of $1.5 Billion In Q2 2012
May 16, 2012: Quanta Service Expands Master Agreement With Electric Transmission Texas
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quanta Services, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/aarkstoredotcom
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Tags:||business description, Corporate Strategy, Financial Performance, Inc., Key Ratios, opportunities, Overview, Performance, Share Data, strengths, SWOT, SWOT analysis, threats, weaknesses|