Aarkstore announce a new report "SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC (SOO1) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" through its vast collection of market research report.
SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC (SOLON), formerly Solon SE, is a German solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturer. The company operates as a subsidiary of Microsol International LL FZE. It specializes in the manufacture of solar modules and photovoltaic systems that are used in the construction of solar power plants. The company is one of the largest solar module manufacturers in Europe and a leading supplier of photovoltaic systems for large-scale solar power plants. It focuses on the production of solar modules with outputs ranging between 120 to 235 watts. SOLON operates through its subsidiaries in Germany, Italy, Switzerland and the US. The company has production facilities in Germany, Austria, Italy and Switzerland. SOLON is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
The company focuses on the organic growth strategy, under which it intends of expanding its operations through new contracts and partnerships. In line with the strategy, the company was recently awarded a contract for building a 2.6 MW photovoltaic power plant in Lubesse. It was also awarded a contract for building solar power plants in Israel through a partnership with ELCO Contracting & Services.
SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 26, 2012: SOLON Provides Update On Its SOLitaire Roof-integrated Photovoltaic System
Feb 01, 2012: SOLON And Paul Bauder Partner To Offer PV solution For Flat Roofs In Germany
Dec 13, 2011: SOLON Files Application For Opening Of Insolvency Proceedings
Nov 28, 2011: SOLON Presents New SOLiberty Energy Storage System
Nov 15, 2011: SOLON Reports Revenues Of €358.2m In Nine Months Ended September 30, 2011
SOLON Energy GmbH, LLC (SOO1) – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/aarkstoredotcom
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|
|Tags:||Corporate Strategy, Key Manufacturing Facilities, opportunities, Overview, strengths, SWOT, SWOT analysis, threats, weaknesses|