Aarkstore.com announce a new report -Antidepressants Market to 2018 - Despite Safety Concerns
Aarkstore.com announces, The Latest market research report is available in its vast collection:
Antidepressants Market to 2018 – Despite Safety Concerns, Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) Continue to Dominate in the Absence of Effective Therapeutic Alternatives
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on email@example.com
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Antidepressants Market to 2018 – Despite Safety Concerns, Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) Continue to Dominate in the Absence of Effective Therapeutic Alternatives”, which provides insights into the antidepressants market until 2018. The report is built using data sourced from our proprietary databases and primary and secondary research, in addition to analysis from our in-house specialized team of experts. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the major antidepressants therapies, including SSRIs, Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs) and Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs), covering Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and Panic Disorder (PD). The report provides the sales for the global antidepressant market in addition to the individual indication markets.
– The report analyzes the treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis, competitive landscape and key M&A trends in the global antidepressant market for MDD, OCD, GAD and PD.
– Data and analysis on the antidepressant market in the leading geographies of the world – the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
– Annualized market data for the antidepressant market from 2004 to 2011, with forecasts to 2018.
Reasons to buy
– Align their product portfolio to markets with high growth potential.
– Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
– Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
Table of contents:
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Antidepressants Market to 2018 – Introduction 12
3 Market Overview 13
3.1 Introduction 13
3.2 Classification of Antidepressants 14
3.2.1 Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors 15
3.2.2 Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors 15
3.2.3 Noradrenergic and Specific Serotonergic Antidepressants 15
3.2.4 Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors 16
3.2.5 Norepinephrine-Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors 16
3.2.6 Norepinephrine-Dopamine Disinhibitors 16
3.2.7 Serotonin Antagonist and Reuptake Inhibitors 16
3.2.8 Tricyclic Antidepressants 16
3.2.9 Tetracyclic Antidepressants 17
3.2.10 Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors 17
3.2.11 Others 18
3.3 Adverse Effects 18
3.4 Major Marketed Products in the Antidepressants Therapy Area 18
3.5 Future Developments 20
List of Figures
List of Tables are also include.
For more Latest Reports Please follow The links:
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Asia-Pacific to 2016 – The Merchant Market for Generics Continues to Grow as the Competition Increases
Visible Light Communication (VLC) – A Potential Solution to the Global Wireless Spectrum Shortage
Wireless Charging Market to 2016 – Standardization to Increase Uptake and Drive Growth
Near Field Communication (NFC) Market to 2016 – Increased Availability of NFC Embedded Handsets Key for Higher Market Penetration
DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE) Market to 2016 – Existing Internet Gateways and Demand for VoIP-Based Home Automation Products to Drive Technology Adoption
Search More Reports Related to This Category :
For More details Plz do contact :
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|