Aarkstore announce a new report "Bolivia Gas Markets, 2011" through its vast collection of market research report.
Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Bolivia Gas Markets, 2011
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Bolivia. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields and pipelines) in Bolivia. The report compares the investment environment in Bolivia with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Bolivia together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields and pipelines and underground gas storage facilities in Bolivia for the period 2000-2015.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Bolivia.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Bolivia’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Bolivia including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Table of Contents :
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Bolivia Energy Sector 8
2.1 Bolivia Energy Sector, Market Overview 8
2.2 Bolivia Energy Sector, Natural Gas 9
2.2.1 Bolivia Natural Gas, Overview 9
2.2.2 Bolivia Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance 9
2.2.3 Bolivia Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure 15
2.2.4 Bolivia Natural Gas, Infrastructure 15
3 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector 17
3.1 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot 17
3.1.1 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data 17
3.1.2 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Assets Map 17
3.2 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production 18
3.2.1 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Total Marketed Natural Gas-Historical Production 18
3.2.2 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Type 19
3.2.3 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Natural Gas Production by Assets 20
3.2.4 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production by Company 22
3.2.5 Bolivia Exploration and Production Sector, Market Share based on Marketed Equity Weighted Natural Gas Production 23
More Related Reports :
Oil and Gas Market in China 2012
Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis – M&A and Investment Trends, March 2012
Guyenne et Gascogne S.A. – Company Capsule
Associated Electric & Gas Insurance Services Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Top Five Companies In Gas Compressors Mfg. Industry In China
Marubeni Eagle Ford to Acquire 35% Interest in Eagle Ford Shale Play in Texas from Hunt Oil – Marubeni to Benefit from the Low Oil and Gas Prices in the US – Deal Analysis from GlobalData
KOGAS to Increase its Stake in Uz-Kor Gas Chemical – Deal Analysis from GlobalData
Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis – M&A and Investment Trends, February 2012
Oil and Gas Capital Expenditure Outlook, 2012
Oil & Gas Quarterly Deals Analysis – M&A and Investment Trends, Q4 2011
Leading Asia-Pacific Convenience Stores, Neighborhood Stores and Gas Stations – Company Benchmarking Analysis Report
Fayetteville Shale in the US, 2011 – Gas Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
Snam Rete Gas S.p.A: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
For More details about above & other Reports plz contact :
Contact: Marketing team
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on firstname.lastname@example.org
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|