Aarkstore announce a new report "Gabon Gas Markets, 2011" through its vast collection of market research report.
Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Gabon Gas Markets, 2011
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Gabon. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the natural gas assets (gas fields and pipelines) in Gabon. The report compares the investment environment in Gabon with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the natural gas sector in Gabon together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields and pipelines in Gabon for the period 2000-2015.
- Operator and equity details for major natural gas assets in Gabon.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Gabon’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Gabon including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major natural gas assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
More Related Reports :
Gabon Oil Markets, 2011
Gabon Gas Markets, 2011
Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Gabon to 2015 – Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields
Total Gabon – Company Capsule
Total Gabon (EC) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Onshore Oil and Gas in Gabon – Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)
Offshore Oil and Gas in Gabon – Production, Drilling, Rig Activity and Expenditure
The Future of Gabon Oil and Gas Industry to 2020- Forecasts of Supply, Demand, Investment, Companies and Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets)
The Future of Upstream Gabon Oil and Gas Markets to 2015- Forecasts and Analysis of Gabon Oil Fields, Blocks, Production, Reserves and Companies
Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in Gabon to 2014 Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields
Merger & Acquisition Deal Analysis – Perenco to Acquire Marathon Oil Gabon Ltd.
Gabon Power Market Outlook to 2020
Total Gabon – Financial Analysis Review
Gabon Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Exploration Blocks and Oil and Gas Fields to 2013
Table of Contents :
1 1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Gabon Energy Sector 9
2.1 Gabon Energy Sector, Market Overview 9
2.2 Gabon Energy Sector, Natural Gas 9
2.2.1 Gabon Natural Gas, Overview 9
2.2.2 Gabon Natural Gas, Supply and Demand Balance 10
2.2.3 Gabon Natural Gas, Regulatory Structure 13
2.2.4 Gabon Natural Gas, Infrastructure 13
3 Gabon Gas Upstream Investment Environment Benchmarking 14
3.1 Introduction 14
3.2 The Overall Ranking 14
3.3 Upstream Fiscal Attractiveness 14
3.3.1 Maximum Government Take Index 16
3.3.2 Fiscal Flexibility 16
3.3.3 Maximum State Participation 16
3.3.4 Maximum Domestic Market Obligation 16
3.4 Gas Sector Performance 16
3.4.1 Exploration Activity 18
3.4.2 Gas Production 19
3.4.3 Gas Reserves 19
3.4.4 Gas Consumption 20
3.5 Economic Performance 20
3.5.1 GDP Growth Index 21
3.5.2 FDI Confidence Index 21
3.5.3 Balance of Trade Index 21
3.6 Socio-Political Performance 22
3.6.1 Democracy Index 23
3.6.2 Governance Index 23
4 Gabon Exploration and Production Sector 24
Related Keywords :
Oil & Gas, About us, Company Profile, Industry Sector, Country Report, Market Sector
For More details about above & other Reports plz contact :
Contact: Marketing team
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on email@example.com
ListFree.org: Embedded data.