Aarkstore announce a new report "The National Petrochemical Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review " through its vast collection of market research report.
The National Petrochemical Company (NPC) principally engages in producing and exporting petrochemicals for oil, gas, and petrochemical project applications in the Middle East. It operates as a wholly owned subsidiary to the Iranian Petroleum Ministry, and is owned by the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The company is responsible for the development and operation of petrochemical sector in Iran. NPC focuses on the production, sale, manufacture distribution and export of commodities gained from hydrocarbons and related materials, both organic and inorganic. It operates through 56 subsidiaries, which includes nine production complexes and 18 project implementing companies. The company supplies its products to China, India, the UK, Germany, Turkey, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, the UAE, and other regions. NPC is headquartered in Tehran, Iran.
The National Petrochemical Company Key Recent Developments
Nov 27, 2011: Iran To Invest $6 Billion On Petrochemical Projects: NPC
Aug 13, 2011: NPC To Invest $20 Billion To Develop Chabahar As New Petrochemical Hub
Aug 02, 2011: NPC To Export $14 Billion Worth Petrochemical Products In 2011
Apr 04, 2011: NPC And Indonesian Firm To Build Petrochemical Complex In PSEEZ, Southern Iran
Company’s The National Petrochemical Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Company’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +918149852585
ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd. (7224) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Shui On Land Limited (272) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sir Robert McAlpine Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SISK Group – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
T.Clarke plc (CTO) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sto AG (STO3) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Stockland Corporation Limited (SGP) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The Churchill Corporation (CUQ) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Titan Cement Company SA (TITK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The National Petrochemical Company – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tel : +912227453309
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/aarkstoredotcom
ListFree.org: Embedded data.
|Contact us at :|